EAST BAY FEIS
2021 Feis Updates
Volunteer at the East Bay Feis!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2013 East Bay Feis. We ask all families at McBride to please help cover at least one or more shifts in order to make our Feis run smoothly. Your help is greatly needed and very much appreciated! Anyone outside the McBride School is welcome to volunteer as well! The following positions are available. Please review the descriptions below and complete the form at the end to notify us of your interest and availability.
– Assist with set up on Friday during the day. Plese bring your own tools to help. Be prepared for heavy lifting and manual work while setting up stages. Shift Available - 12:00 pm-5:00 pm.
–Manage competitions at stage by keeping competitions running as scheduled for your stage, checking in competitors, assisting judges, competitors, and/or musicians with any special needs. Stage Monitors on First Feis/Beginner stages must be able to start (count off for) the dancers. We will have 6 stages running each day at the Feis. Shifts Available – 8:00 am-11:00 am, 11:00 am-2:00 pm, and 2:00 pm-5:00 pm.
– Distribute awards to dancers in competitions from Beginners to Prize Winners at Awards Table. Also assist with awarding trophies for championships. Shifts Available – 8:00 am-11:00 am, 11:00 am-2:00 pm, and 2:00 pm-5:00 pm.
– Refresh snacks and drinks for judges at each stage. Assist Stage monitors with any emergency needs. Assist Chair in Hospitality Suite. Shifts Available - 8:00 am-11:00 am, 11:00 am-2:00 pm, and 2:00 pm-5:00 pm.
– Assist Chair with obtaining raffle items, staff Raffle Boutique, sell raffle tickets, distribute baskets to winners at the Feis . Shifts available – 8:00 am-11:00 am, 11:00 am-2:00 pm, and 2:00 pm-5:00 pm.
– Greet judges and musicians at airport on Thursday/Friday afternoon or evening and transport to hotel. Must supply own large vehicle (luggage/multiple passengers). Shifts Available – possibly thursday afternoon, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, and Sunday evening. (McBride Families only)
– Assist with stage tear down on Sunday after the Feis. Plese bring your own tools to help. Be prepared for heavy lifting and manual work while tearing down stages. Shift Available 5:00 -pm - 8:00 pm.
Indicates required field
Cell Phone Number
Dance School (other than McBride)
Friday (stage set up only 12-5)
Sundy (stage tear down only 5 - 8)
8:00 am - 11:00 am
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Friday Set Up 12 pm - 5 pm
Sunday Tear Down 5 pm - 8 pm
Set - Up (Stages - Friday Only)
Tear Down (Stages Sunday - Only)
East Bay Feis -
Copyright 2021 © McBride School of Irish Dance. All Rights Reserved
2021 Feis Updates